There are certain sex positions that can give your muscles a better work out. With summer approaching who doesn’t want to get toned and what better way to do this than in the bedroom!
- Match your partners rhythm to engage your core and glutes
- Squeeze your buttocks to give yourself a good glute workout
- It is also a great arm and ab workout as these are engaged whilst you’re on top
- Your lower abs and pelvic muscles will be engaged as you move up and down
- Press into your partner's abs and sides with your quads or calves. Those muscles will also be engaged along with your glutes and core
- For a more intense workout that you will feel the next day, modify your position. Squat over your partner and move up and down. This will tone your butt, legs and hips
- To begin with, face your partner and wrap both legs around your partner's waist as you move against each other. This will engage your core and upper legs
- Standing on one leg will intensify this workout. Your leg muscles will be engaged to keep you upright, while your core steadies your balance.
- If you and your partner are facing the same direction, your core and arms will be fully engaged as you brace a wall or headboard for a deep penetration
- Start facing your partner and lift yourself upwards using all four of your limbs
- Your buttocks, inner thigh muscles, biceps, triceps, abs, glutes, quads and calves should all be engaged, giving you a full body workout
- For a more intense workout, start in a cowgirl position and work your way to the bridge
- Sit on top of your partner with one leg planted in front of you and the other leg extended behind you in between their legs
- This will work your quads, hamstrings, core and butt
- Not only does this position tone your lower body but it works as a deep stabiliser for your inner and outer thighs and provides a great stretch to your back-leg’s hip flexors