There are certain sex positions that can give your muscles a better work out. With summer approaching who doesn’t want to get toned and what better way to do this than in the bedroom!
- Match your partners rhythm to engage your core and glutes
- Squeeze your buttocks to give yourself a good glute workout
- It is also a great arm and ab workout as these are engaged whilst you’re on top
- Your lower abs and pelvic muscles will be engaged as you move up and down
- Press into your partner's abs and sides with your quads or calves. Those muscles will also be engaged along with your glutes and core
- For a more intense workout that you will feel the next day, modify your position. Squat over your partner and move up and down. This will tone your butt, legs and hips
- To begin with, face your partner and wrap both legs around your partner's waist as you move against each other. This will engage your core and upper legs
- Standing on one leg will intensify this workout. Your leg muscles will be engaged to keep you upright, while your core steadies your balance.
- If you and your partner are facing the same direction, your core and arms will be fully engaged as you brace a wall or headboard for a deep penetration
- Start facing your partner and lift yourself upwards using all four of your limbs
- Your buttocks, inner thigh muscles, biceps, triceps, abs, glutes, quads and calves should all be engaged, giving you a full body workout
- For a more intense workout, start in a cowgirl position and work your way to the bridge
- Sit on top of your partner with one leg planted in front of you and the other leg extended behind you in between their legs
- This will work your quads, hamstrings, core and butt
- Not only does this position tone your lower body but it works as a deep stabiliser for your inner and outer thighs and provides a great stretch to your back-leg’s hip flexors
DUREXERCISE PLEASURE SETS
To help you along the way we've incorporated some of our best Durex products into the Durexercise pleasure sets. Getting fit has never been so fun. Now the question is: how intense do you want to get?