Durex Love The Night Generic National Promotion
Durex Love The Night Generic National Promotion – WIN x2 VIP PASSES FOR A FESTIVAL IN UK. PLUS TICKET VOUCHER PRIZES TO BE WON.
Terms and Conditions
Reduced terms and conditions for marketing materials:
Open to 18+ residents of Great Britain from 17 June 2019 to 31 August 2019. To enter, purchase 1 Durex product and keep proof of purchase for all entries. Internet access and a valid email address required. Grand prize: A trip to a European Festival. Secondary prizes: 6 x £100, 25 x £20, 71 x £10 ticket voucher prizes. Limit of 1 entry per email address. See https://www.boots.com/durex/durexwin to enter and for full T&Cs. Promoter: RB UK Commercial Limited.
Full terms and conditions:
1. By entering this prize draw (the Promotion), entrants will have deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and deemed to have confirmed their eligibility to enter into the Promotion and claim all prizes.
2. The Promoter: RB UK Commercial Limited (registered company 8784077) whose registered office is at 103-105 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 3UH.
3. Eligibility: Entrants must be 18 or over and a resident of Great Britain excluding any employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouse regardless of where they live) of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this promotion. This includes but is not limited to Eventim UK Ltd and participating retailers. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age and identity of winners.
4. Promotional Period: The prize draw opens at 00:01 on 17 June 2019 (the Start Date) and closes at 23:59 on 31 August 2019 GMT (the Closing Date).
5. Entry Instructions: To enter this promotion, purchase any Durex product in-store or online from Boots and enter the Promotion before the Closing Date. Products must be purchased during the Promotional Period and a valid receipt for all entries must be retained to validate a win if requested i.e. either an original till receipt or on-line order confirmation. Any entries received before the Start Date or after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
8. Entrants must have access to an email account for entry and prize notifications and prize fulfilment. It is the responsibility of the winner to check all mail boxes including junk boxes for email responses.
9. Secondary prizes: Entrants will receive an automatic win or lose email message. Successful entrants will receive their winning prize voucher in the win email message.
10. All entrants will be entered into the grand prize draw at the end of the Promotional Period.
11. Grand Prize: 1 prize consisting of a Trip to a European Festival. Most major European Festivals, subject to availability. The prize includes a trip for 2 people for 3 nights staying in 3* accommodation or similar, return flights, 3 days travel insurance.
12. Secondary Prizes: 102 prizes to be awarded via a money off ticket voucher redeemable on www.durex.tickets This consists of 6 x £100, 25 x £20, 71 x £10 ticket vouchers.
13. All secondary prizes will be evenly distributed throughout the Promtoional Period.
14. All ticket voucher prizes are redeemable until 31st of May 2020. It is up to the winner to claim their prize within this period. After this period has ended, all vouchers will expire.
15. No cash or other alternative is available to the stated prize, save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of equal or greater value than the original. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
16. Grand prize draw: 1 winner will be selected at random from all qualifying and complete entries submitted by the Closing Date. The winner may be asked to provide valid proof of purchase to claim the Grand Prize. (i.e. a valid dated store till receipt or on-line order confirmation) showing purchase of any Durex products during the Promtoional Period.
17. Grand prize notification The winner will be notified by email and will be given full details of how to redeem the Grand Prize. If the winner does not claim his or her prize (together with submission of proof of purchase) within 2 weeks of being notified of their win, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify their entry and redraw the prize. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if a winner is unable to take up a prize.
18. Winners will be bound by the Eventim.com terms and conditions https://www.eventim.co.uk/tickets.html?affiliate=EUK&doc=info/terms in relation to their use of their winning voucher and booking procedure and also bound by the terms and conditions of the music producers once in attendance at the live music event.
19. Age restrictions may apply for certain live music events.
20. Submission of the last 4 digits of Durex barcodes will not be accepted as proof of purchase. A valid receipt must also be retained as proof of purchase for all entries.
21. Each entry must have its own proof of purchase. In the event of a winning claim, the winner may be requested to demonstarte proof of purchase i.e. till receipt or on-line order confirmation. Limit of 1 entry per email address.
22. No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either an entrant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these entrants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
23. General: The winner’s surname and county of residence may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the attention of Durex Love The Night National Promotion, Durex Team, RB UK Commercial Limited, Wellcroft House, Wellcroft Road, Slough Berkshire SL1 4 AQ for up to three months after the Closing Date. If you object to your surname and county of residence being made available in the event of being a prize winner you must notify the Promotor in writing at this address. Your details can still be made available to the Advertising Standards Authority should they request this information to assess compliance with the CAP Code.
24. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may invalidate an entry and/or result in a forfeit of the prize.
25. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received by the Closing Time, incomplete, damaged, indecipherable, corrupted or not in accordance with terms and conditions and any such entries will not be accepted. Similarly, if the Promoter has any reason to believe that an entrant has breached these terms and conditions or has provided incorrect, illegible or other invalid or improper information, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, immediately disqualify such entrant and forfeit any prize that may be or has been awarded to them.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions or to terminate or cancel the Promotion and/or a prize at any time without notice. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to any dispute arising out of the Promotion or its termination or cancellation. This includes the right on behalf of the Promoter to temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
29. In entering this Promotion, all entrants agree to the Promoter announcing them if applicable as a winner, and where required by the Promoter to participate or otherwise be featured in publicity arising from this Promotion without further payment.
30. If any provisions of these terms and conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
31. The Promoter shall not be liable for any late, lost or incomplete entries or any downtime or lack of availability of the Promotion website..
32. In entering into this Promotion, entrants do so at their sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents assume no liability or responsibility for any loss, damage or exposure, however caused, or responsibility for a clam, whether direct, indirect or consequential (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with this Promotion and/or any prize, including but not limited to any loss or damage or expense incurred as a result of any entrant winning or not winning a prize (to the extent permissible by law).
33. Entry and participation in the Promotion is at the winners’ own risk and he/she and their guests’ health and safety is their own responsibility. We reserve the right to disqualify you and your guests from the Prize without liability and compensation if you in our opinion which shall be final conduct yourself in a way which exposes you or your guests to any medical, security, safety or other risk whatsoever (including being intoxicated or abusive in any way).
34. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.