Durex Music Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- By entering into this Prize draw (the Promotion) entrants will have deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and deemed to have confirmed their eligibility to enter into the Promotion and claim a pair of tickets for First Fifty Festival (any day from 27 to 29 of November). There will be 10 tickets available to win (i.e. 5 pairs of tickets).
- To enter the Promotion, insert your email address on Durex.co.uk between the offer dates of 00:001 16th of November 2018 to 23:59 on the 25th of November 2018 (the End Date)
- Entries to the Promotion are to be submitted between 00:001 on 16th of November 2018 and closes on 25th of November at 2359 GMT (the Closing Time).
- Five winners will be selected at random (under independent supervision) by 26th of November 2018 from all qualifying and complete entries submitted by the Closing Time. The winners will be asked to attend the event First Fifty Festival at any day of their choice with a proof of ID and a Durex condom to claim the Prize. The Prize is x2 tickets to attend the First Fifty Festival in London.
Any costs incurred in addition to the prize package (drinks, food, etc) shall be incurred at the winner’s and/or their guests expense and all other charges and items not otherwise described in the prize package above.
- The Promotion is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of RB UK Commercial Ltd (the Promoter), its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Entry and participation in the Promotion is at the winners’ own risk and he/she and their guests’ health and safety is their own responsibility. We reserve the right to disqualify you and your guests from the Prize without liability and compensation if you in our opinion which shall be final conduct yourself in a way which exposes you or your guests to any medical, security, safety or other risk whatsoever (including being intoxicated or abusive in any way)
- No cash or other alternative is available to the stated prize, save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of equal or greater value than the original. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No multiple, bulk, automated, machine assisted, third party, syndicate or other group entries will be accepted. We shall disqualify any entries which in our sole opinion appear to have used any of these entry methods including multiple entries from the same IP address (they can enter multiple times as long as they have multiple transactions and unique receipt numbers). We may ask you to provide us with proof of your eligibility to enter the Promotion and we reserve the right in our sole discretion to decide whether or not eligibility criteria have been met. Breach of any criteria may result in disqualification from the Promotion and/or withdrawal of the Prize.
- The winner will be notified by email and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize in the on the 26th of November 2018. If the winner does not claim his or her prize within the 3 dates of the event, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify their entry and redraw the prize. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if a winner is unable to take up a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age and identity of winners.
- The winner’s name and county may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the attention of Durex, RB UK Commercial Limited, Wellcroft House, Wellcroft Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4AQ, UK for up to three months of the Closing Time and entrants consent to the use of their personal details in this way.
- Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may invalidate an entry and/or result in a forfeit of the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received by the Closing Time, incomplete, damaged, indecipherable, corrupted or not in accordance with terms and conditions and any such entries will not be accepted. Similarly, if the Promoter has any reason to believe that an entrant has breached these terms and conditions or has provided incorrect, illegible or other invalid or improper information, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, immediately disqualify such entrant and forfeit any prize that may be or has been awarded to them.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions or to terminate or cancel the Promotion and/or a prize at any time without notice. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to any dispute arising out of the Promotion or its termination or cancellation. This includes the right on behalf of the Promoter to temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- In entering this Promotion, all entrants agree to the Promoter announcing them as entrants and, as applicable, subsequently as a winner, and where required by the Promoter to participate or otherwise be featured in publicity arising from this Promotion without further payment.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any late, lost, incomplete, inappropriate or incomprehensible entries.
- In entering into this Promotion, entrants do so at their sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents assume no liability or responsibility for any loss, damage or exposure, however caused, or responsibility for a clam, whether direct, indirect or consequential (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with this Promotion and/or any prize, including but not limited to any loss or damage or expense incurred as a result of any entrant winning or not winning a prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- If any provisions of these terms and conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter is RB UK Commercial Ltd, Wellcroft House, Wellcroft Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4AQ. Please do not send entries to this address.